Pastoral Search Application Process:
HOW TO APPLY:
Required Documents and Information:
All interested and qualified persons must submit an initial candidate packet online to BMCCPastorSearch@gmail.com. A complete packet should contain:
1) A cover letter that communicates why you are interested in this position. Please also describe your ability to serve a 10-week summer schedule (July 4th weekend through Labor Day weekend) around your professional and personal obligations.
2) A current resume or curriculum vitae that includes a summary of relevant ministry, professional and educational experiences
3) Copies of any ministerial licenses you hold
4) Copies of seminary diplomas
5) Two (2) sermon videos via web links
6) Three (3) letters of recommendation (clergy, layperson and personal)
7) Brief video introduction of yourself (via web link). Please feel free to share
aspects of your life outside your church ministry.
8) Contact information: mailing address, email address, preferred phone number
and social media accounts.
Inquiries may be sent to the email address above.
All candidate packets must be emailed by March 1, 2022. Any packet received after that date will not be considered. NOTE: Missing information may result in automatic disqualification. Final candidates must consent to a reference check, a possible personality screening, a full background check including criminal history, a drug test, and credit check. These checks will be performed by an outside agency for complete confidentiality. All information presented will be treated as “Confidential” and “For Official Use Only”. The Pastoral Search Committee will acknowledge receipt of all candidate packets submitted by the deadline.